The masonry method and process of the carbon block at the bottom of the blast furnace are searched and sorted by the refractory brick manufacturer. Light burnt powder
There are two types of masonry for the bottom of the blast furnace: horizontal and vertical. The gap size should be set according to the design and construction requirements. The vertical joints should not be larger than 1.5mm, and the horizontal joints should not be larger than 2mm.
1. Masonry of lying carbon block furnace bottom:
(1) Before masonry, measure the carbon block layer height line, the cross center line and the end masonry control line based on the center of the taphole and mark them.
(2) Large carbon blocks should be supported by supporting frames for masonry. The carbon brick supporting frames are mainly composed of fixed supporting frames and movable supporting rods. The fixed support frame can be made of channel steel or square wood support frame. The movable support rod can be made of thick seamless steel pipes, or square wood and jacks. The support frame is mainly used to fix the position of the carbon block and prevent the masonry from sliding and deviation. The support rod is mainly used to push the carbon block masonry from the side to make the thickness of the brick joint meet the design and construction requirements. The movable support rod of the steel structure is supported once and dismantled with the masonry; when the carbon block to be laid is used as the support, it is dismantled with the masonry and converted to the masonry carbon block for continued use.
(3) The bottom of the horizontal carbon block furnace is to start from the center and build the center row of carbon blocks. After the masonry is finished, check and measure the flatness, horizontal elevation and reserved expansion joints of the masonry surface. After passing the qualification, start to build the next row of bricks. For every three rows of carbon blocks, the two ends of the carbon blocks can be built simultaneously. Pay attention to the position of the carbon blocks, adjust them in time if they deviate, and tighten them with support rods.
(4) The vertical seams at the two ends of each row of carbon blocks near the furnace shell (or cooling stave) can be wedge tight with wooden wedges.
(5) During the masonry process, check the position of the carbon blocks and the size of the brick joints from time to time. Carbon refractory mud should be used for carbon block masonry. According to the impact of the masonry environment, when heating is required, it should be heated by water insulation. The masonry temperature and heating temperature required for carbon refractory mud should be implemented according to the design requirements.
(6) After each layer of carbon block is completed, the surrounding expansion joints are filled with carbon ramming material in layers and vibrated to compact.
(7) Finally, use a steel flat ruler to check, and use a grinder to gradually level it.
2. Masonry of the furnace bottom with a vertical carbon block:
(1) Before the carbon block is built, mark the centerline of the cross on the cooling stave. Take the reference line of the long seam direction of the vertical carbon block, and draw a parallel line at a distance of 600mm from the reference line, which is the control line designed for the support frame of the carbon block row. The support frame is installed in strict accordance with the control line. The support method of the vertical block is basically the same as that of the horizontal block. According to this, the bottom block of the center block is built.
(2) According to the order of carbon block masonry, two rows of carbon blocks are pre-laid and dry placed, and their positions are adjusted according to the support frame.
(3) After checking the flatness and verticality of this row of carbon blocks, start to build the center row for the guide surface accordingly. Masonry should be carried out from the center to both sides, the center carbon block is hoisted to the specified position, after measuring its horizontal stitching grid, the carbon block is removed, and the carbon refractory slurry is evenly spread to make the thickness 3mm, and then the carbon block is placed and kneaded , To ensure that the carbon refractory mud is full and dense.
(4) When the center row of carbon blocks has been built with 10-20 blocks, jacks are used to tighten them from both ends to make all vertical joints meet the design and construction requirements. After that, use a jack to push every 5-6 blocks. Note that when the jack is tightened, a wooden pad should be placed between the jack and the carbon block. The force on both sides must be synchronized and stabilized during the pushing process to prevent excessive force on one side, offset or misalignment.
(5) After the center row of carbon blocks is erected, start to build the center row with horizontal carbon blocks at both ends, and use wooden wedges to tighten the gaps at both ends, and then perform the pre-laying and masonry of the carbon blocks one by one. .
(6) After every 10 rows of carbon blocks are inspected and passed, the supporting frame is removed, and the two rows of carbon blocks can be simultaneously built. When the carbon block is masonry, use a big wooden hammer to adjust and align, and remove the carbon refractory mud extruded from the joints of the masonry.
(7) For the masonry, evenly spread the carbon refractory slurry on the surface of the carbon block with a slurry spoon, and scrape it smoothly from bottom to top with an oil scraper. After laying the charcoal block, cover it with rubber to prevent mud, brick slag and other debris from falling into it.
(8) After the whole layer of carbon block is built, remove the wooden wedges from the expansion joints and clean up the debris in the seal. Carry out the vibrating construction of the surrounding layered carbon ramming material. Each section of the ramming material is 1~2m and the material layer thickness is 100mm. Use a pneumatic pick to vibrate back and forth 3~4 times.
(9) During the masonry process, the slotting installation of the thermocouple and its casing should be coordinated, and the pre-dimension of the slot reserved hole position should be in accordance with the design and construction requirements. After the thermocouple and its casing are embedded, they should be rammed with carbon in time The material is densely filled and leveled.
Yingkou Dingfeng Metallurgical Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Zhang
Mail box: email@example.com
Address: Liangjunzhai Village, Yong'an Town, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province