The refractory construction of hot blast stove includes refractory bricks, refractory castables and refractory fiber insulation materials. Light burnt powder
1. Refractory brick masonry construction for hot blast stove:
(1) Determine the center line and the elevation line before construction, and then check the size for laying line masonry.
(2) The mortar joints of refractory brick masonry shall be filled with refractory mud of matching material to be full and dense. When dry masonry (pre-laying), it shall be built according to the requirements of construction design. When filling refractory mud, the inside of the ash joint should be cleaned up first.
(3) The transformation processing should use mechanical processing, which is checker brick. For arch leveling with small arcs, manual processing can be used appropriately, and the processing surface should not face the working surface.
(4) Wood hammer or rubber hammer should be used when masonry alignment, and the use of iron hammer is prohibited.
(5) The quality of the holes, expansion joints and wall masonry on the masonry should be checked during the construction process to facilitate timely adjustments.
(6) Expansion joints on refractory brick masonry should be set according to the size required by the design, the expansion joints should be cleaned up in time, and the refractory mud should be filled fully and densely. The sliding joints on the masonry should be filled with cardboard according to the design requirements, and the masonry can slide freely.
(7) Use a feeler gauge to check the thickness of the brick joints of the refractory material of the hot blast stove. The thickness of the feeler gauge should be the same as the thickness of the brick joints to be checked.
(8) The fullness of refractory mud should also be checked in time. The fullness of refractory mud in general parts is not less than 90%; the fullness of masonry refractory mud for dome and ceramic burners is not less than 95%.
(9) The circular wall shall be masonry based on the centerline and the designed radius, and the measurement and inspection shall be carried out every five layers of refractory bricks.
(10) Curved walls should be laid out and built according to the model, and the model should be used for inspection during masonry.
(11) The circular wall shall not have three layers of double seams.
(12) The circular wall and door bricks should be evenly distributed, and the upper and lower floors should be staggered by 2 to 3 bricks. The width of the door brick should not be less than two-thirds of the whole brick. If it is less than two-thirds, the adjacent refractory bricks must be processed.
(13) The surface of the furnace wall under the vault brick should be leveled according to the design elevation.
(14) Arch tires and other pillar materials should meet the required support strength and safety requirements for masonry construction.
(15) The curvature of the arch tire should meet the design requirements, and the arch tire should be flat. The arch tyre shall be correctly and firmly established and passed the inspection before it can be built.
(16) When building arch bricks, symmetrically build from both sides to the center at the same time. Straight bricks shall not be used for masonry to the central door of the arch brick and on both sides.
(17) The radial seams between the arch and the dome should coincide with the radial direction. The inner surface of the arch and dome should be smooth, and the staggered size of individual bricks should not be greater than 3mm.
(18) When building the spherical vault, the method of combining metal hooks and arch tires should be used. The spherical arch should be built layer by layer. When the vault bricks are built to the upper layer, the door should be closed. , And then build a layer of bricks.
(19) The lining of the hot air enclosure pipe should be built in sections according to the pipe shell, and the contact surface of each section of the lining should be laid into straight joints. When processing the refractory bricks, the dimensions should be careful and accurate.
2. Construction of refractory castable for hot blast stove:
(1) Storage and use of refractory castables: If the package is damaged, the material is obviously leaked, polluted or deteriorated by moisture, the castable shall not be used.
(2) The surface of the steel structure in contact with the refractory castable should be cleaned of rust before construction.
(3) The stirred refractory castable should be poured within 30 minutes or within the specified time according to the construction requirements. The refractory castable that has been initially set shall not be used.
(4) The pouring construction of refractory castables should be carried out continuously, and the next layer of castables should be poured before the first layer of castables congeal.
(5) After the refractory castable is constructed, it should be maintained according to the method provided by the refractory manufacturer. During the curing period of refractory injection material, it shall not be affected by vibration and other external forces.
(6) During the pouring process of refractory castables, the mixed castables should be collected simultaneously to make 2 sets of prefabricated test blocks, and 3 blocks for each set are reserved for inspection.
(7) The casting body should not have defects such as peeling, cracks, holes, etc., and slight network cracks may be allowed.
3. Refractory fiber insulation material construction:
(1) Before sticking the refractory fiber products on the surface of the refractory insulation brick, it should be removed for cleaning, and the sticking surface should be dry, clean and smooth.
(2) When pasting more than two layers of refractory fiber products, they should be pasted in staggered stitches. When cutting fiber products, the cuts should be neat.
(3) When applying adhesive to refractory fiber products, apply the adhesive evenly. The adhesive should be sealed and stored, and should be evenly stirred during use. After the bricks of the layer are built, the flatness of the brick surface should be checked, and the masonry of the top bricks should be passed through the air outlet.
Yingkou Dingfeng Metallurgical Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Zhang
Mail box: email@example.com
Address: Liangjunzhai Village, Yong'an Town, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province